Hacsev Jazz Hacsev Jazz

nice!

really nice little tune! could i use this in my animation series? its about a stranded stickfigure going through all of these mazes, and this song fits perfectly

Hacsev responds:

Thanks and sure you can!

Left Behind - CN Left Behind - CN

nice song!

I was animating to this and forget it was on loop, but i didnt mind! lol nice song

Grind Or Die Grind Or Die

damn

dude i dont even like rap and i like this song! i was animating with this song haha

Dj730 responds:

Then may your flash be highly regarded by all who watch! Thanks for listening and giving the nod. I appreciate it greatly, really.

{L}

_.-| Martyr |-._ _.-| Martyr |-._

Amazing

Its got some real nice feeling in it it seems. I was wondering if i could use this in my new animation im making? it was gonna be a sad death scene. (i would PM you when i'd be using it so you wouldnt wonder)

Wolftacular responds:

Yeah! Go ahead! I'll be honored! :)

Thanks for the review! =D

- Sorrow - - Sorrow -

Very nice

Im making an animation, and i was wondering about a dramatic death scene in the end, mind if i use this song? ill give 100 % credit (i would PM you when i'd be using it, as im only in the begining of my movie)

FuNaNdMoRe responds:

Sure, go ahead. I'm looking forward to watch your animation ;)

Escape from the Citadel Escape from the Citadel

amazing

Hey man, im working on an animation, and i was wondering, if i throw in a chase scene, can i use this song? i will give all credit.

dtrace responds: